Tuesday Class Access - March 17, 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
Daily MeditationTime: 7 am Tuesday, March 17; 30 minutes
Instruction in Insight Meditation/Vipassana will be provided for the first 20 minutes and followed by a silent session to practice peacefulness of the present moment. Suitable for all levels. GREAT for grounding and soothing anxiety.Exertion Level: 0 on a scale of 0-5
Morning Flow Time: 8 am Tuesday, March 17; 1 hour
Description: Cultivate mindfulness in the midst of challenging asana work. Work at your edge and watch your strength, flexibility & balance grow. Variations are offered for to help you find your appropriate edge. Intermediate & Advanced poses are introduced. Arm Balance & Inversion play offered. Time allowed for Freeform exploration. Suitable for those with at least 6 months of yoga experience.
Exertion Level: 4-5 on a scale of 0-5 Props Needed: Block and Blanket/Beach Towel
Functional Yoga Time: 9:30 am, Tuesday March 17; 1 hour
Description: Functional Yoga is a hatha yoga class that focuses on particular parts and/or systems of the body using breathing techniques and postures to bring strength, flexibility and balance. This is a non-flowing class which means we typically are not up and down a lot. This class is perfect for all levels, especially those seeking a gentle practice or those healing injuries or working with tricky knees, shoulders, backs, etc.
Exertion Level: 1-2 on a scale of 0-5 Props Needed: Block and Blanket/Beach Towel
Process for Enrolling - RSVPing gets you in all day
- Enrollment for Monday classes is open from 5 pm Sunday, March 15 - 5 am Monday, March 16.
- By RSVPing to the Monday classes you agree that your pass will be checked off. This will give you access to all live streamed classes on Monday and archived classes (still figuring out how many can be archived.) Classes are archived to the Virtual Yoga Room right after live streams end so you don’t have to be present for the live stream of the classes. Classes are non-refundable, so please read the descriptions before RSVPing for the day.
- If you do not have a current class pass, upon RSVPing, you will be sent a link to purchase a drop in or a pass.
- All people checked in for classes will receive a password to our Virtual Yoga Room for the day at least an hour before the first live stream starts. Your password gives you access to all live streams and archives in our Virtual Yoga Room for that day. Passwords will change daily.
- Please advise me of any special conditions or needs you may have so I can prepare modifications and options for the “Maybe Buffet.”
- If you have questions about using the password, the site or attending classes virtually, please email me and include your phone number. Obviously, I cannot return calls right as we are about to start, so ask in advance as much as possible.